We are currently seeking an experienced Third Party Reproduction Coordinator to join our dynamic team of infertility specialists in Scottsdale, AZ.
Responsibilities to include:
--Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional support to donors and recipients
- Screening and matching potential donors with recipient
- Working with donor egg recruitment manager to ensure a continual supply of appropriate donors for patients.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by developing procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform patient histories and physicals, diagnostic testing
- Cycle coordination between donor and recipient patients using established protocols
- Patient education and patient teaching
- Maintains nursing supplies and inventory
RN (2 year degree program) required. B.S.N. preferred.
- Maintain records of egg donation while maintaining donor anonymity and recipient confidentiality
- Strict compliance adherence with FDA guidelines regarding donation
Current state RN license without limitations required.
Maintain updated BLS license.
Infertility Nurse Experience required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including bonus Background check will be required for all candidates selected for this position.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NurseJobsNationwide.com - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard