As our Donor Relations Manager , you will champion our development database, stewardship process, and prospect research protocols. Maintain and manage our donor database and all related tracking and acknowledgement activities associated with gifts, pledges, solicitations, and events. Reporting to the Director of Development, use your analytical strengths to assist in developing and implementing a strategic and meaningful stewardship program .
Maintain updated records on all BBBSCI gifts, pledges, solicitation transactions, and special event data.
- Manage Raisers Edge database and create related policies, i.e. gift entry, data entry, queries, and reports .
Develop invitation and mailing lists , track RSVPs, and provide reports for meetings and special events.
Manage weekly and monthly revenue deposits , corresponding record-keeping, and acknowledgement of donations.
Implement a highly responsive dashboard system and/ or report for tracking success and ROI of individual solicitation, direct mail, board giving and other forms of solicitation
Provide first line of customer service, assistance, and hospitality to prospective and existing donors.
- Implement policy and process for prospect research, prospect rating efforts, tracking mechanisms for moves management strategy.
Bachelors degree ; preferably in nonprofit management, sales, marketing, or philanthropy.
- Minimum of two years of experience with fundraising, database administration and prospect research practices .
- Detailed-oriented with a flair for analytics.
- Effective communication skills that successfully build relationships.
- Task driven and results oriented.
- Proactive with creative problem solving strengths.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS :
Big Brothers Big Sisters will invest in you! Your compensation package includes a base salary of $32 40k. Your attractive employee benefit package will include medical insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and mileage reimbursement.
If you enjoy managing systems within a fundraising environment , we encourage you to apply online now . We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site or paste your resume into the body of an email.
For more information about Big Brothers Big Sisters , please visit:
http://www.bebigforkids.org/ or www.bbbsci.org
Drew Smith, HR Consultant