The Dow Chemical Company’s agricultural sciences business unit, Dow AgroSciences has exciting and challenging fulltime opportunities for individuals who are graduating in late 2012 or Spring/Summer 2013 with a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Logistics /Transportation, Supply Chain Management, Engineering (operational/industrial, applied, mechanical, and chemical) or MBA graduates with a related concentration.
Dow AgroSciences believes there has never been a more exciting time to be in agriculture. We are constantly turning science into the innovative solutions of tomorrow to feed the world’s growing population.
The Dow AgroSciences global supply chain organization has opportunities in Indianapolis, IN for people interested in growing their careers as we grow our business. We offer a variety of work that will allow for finding your passion in a team based, business focused environment.
Here is a list of typical entry level roles that may be available to successful applicants:
- International Trade Operations
- Import/Export Specialist
- Logistics Analyst
- Supply Chain Planning Analyst
- Detailed Production Scheduler
- Distribution Requirements Planner
- Design & Modify Supply Chain Project Manager
- Supply Chain Improvement Analyst
- Supply Chain Expertise Center Innovation & Modeling.
PLEASE BRING A CURRENT RESUME AND UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT WITH YOU TO ANY INTERVIEWS OR ON SITE VISITS.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s in Logistics / Transportation, Supply Chain Management, Engineering (operational/industrial, applied, mechanical, and chemical), or an MBA degree with a related concentration.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.700/4.000. Prefer Cumulative GPA of 3.000 or above.
- A minimum requirement for this US-based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not indicate that they have the necessary permanent work authorization will not be considered for this US-based position.
Dow Agrosciences - 22 months ago
Dow AgroSciences is all about growth -- crop growth to be exact. The Dow Chemical subsidiary operates as part of its parent's...