Prepare AutoCAD drawings for electronic building systems to be used for installation,
permitting and meeting project specifications.
• Maintain AutoCAD archives and libraries.
• Check accuracy of own work and work with the team to follow standard procedures.
• Accuracy of the engineering package is a top priority.
• Maintain AutoCAD knowledge to follow industry trends.
• Assemble completed drawing packages to send to customers.
• Experience in AutoCAD 2011.
• Experience working in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
• Proficient in the use of personal computers to include windows based operating systems.
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
• Organizational skills to be able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Associates Degree in AutoCAD preferred.
• Industry experience including fire alarm, security, sound and nurse call systems preferred.
• Proficient in reading & understanding architectural and electrical contract drawings &
• Basic electronics knowledge.
• NICET certification in fire alarm systems a plus.
May 22, 2013
Tyco - 21 months ago
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...