The qualified candidate will perform a wide variety of functions associated with the design of Commercial Fire Alarm, Security, and Sound & Communication and systems.
· Prepare Electrical/Electronic System design drawings using AutoCAD
· Prepare project product data books and operations manuals.
· Work closely with the project engineer and sales team to ensure accurate and timely Submittal packages.
· Professionally represent the company at all times.
· Complete assigned project at estimated hours
· Perform other duties as directed.
· Some knowledge of electrical/electronic theory and components
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
· Experience with Architectural, Electrical layouts and diagrams.
· Proficient in the use of personal computers and MS Office Suite
· Ability to adhere to and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
· Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision.
· Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, analytical, and an ability to learn quickly.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
· Electrical\Electronic Associates Degree or AutoCAD certification a plus
May 24, 2013
Tyco - 20 months ago
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...