QuEST is an Engineering Solutions company incorporated in 1997 with headquarters in Singapore. Fifteen years since, the company now employs over 3,400 engineers, with projected revenue of $275M in the next financial year. QuEST has firm growth plans to exceed 8,000 engineers and $500M revenue by 2015. In July 2011, QuEST acquired a 220-Engineer company in Spain to better serve Airbus. In December 2011, QuEST concluded another acquisition to bring 200 & 100 Aerospace engineers on board in UK and Australia, respectively, to better serve Airbus, Rolls-Royce and Boeing. In addition to 35% year-over-year of organic growth, QuEST is keen to continue growth through acquisitions.
QuEST is a unique company that has cracked the code for stitching multi-national engineering teams to work together as one team to serve our demanding customers providing high quality product design and engineering services at the most optimal cost. QuEST engineering team consists today of 750 Americans, 250 Spaniards, 100 Italians, 250 Brits, 120 Australians and 2000 + Indians. QuEST employs local engineers to serve customers locally.
- QuEST-Global is seeking an entry-level drafter to join our growing Project Engineering team (New graduates will be considered). This position is in our Product Definition (Drafting) Engineering Center. This position will be part of a QuEST team working in Greenville SC.
- Utilize UNIGRAPHICS latest version of NX in the development of 3D Models and 2D drawings supporting gas turbine Hot Gas Path designs
- Provide configurations / drawings in UniGraphics
- Prepare clear, concise and accurate drawings, schematics and other design documentation to fulfill requirements defined by Engineering
- Have 2D & 3D drafting skills or proven ability in similar drafting support role
- Have an understanding of drafting basics and proven ability to learn new software skills
- Creating or modifying customer models and drawings
- Completing all associated project management and following all document processes
- Have good communication skills
- Working as a productive member of a team
- 4 year degree in an engineering field is required.
- 0 to 1 year of experience using Unigraphics, Pro/E. SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and or Inventor. Unigraphics experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint required
- Strong teaming and communication skills
- New graduates will be considered
- Candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
- A competitive hourly rate/salary is available, depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- This position qualifies for benefits: medical, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
QuEST Global - 17 months ago
Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers janitorial...