YDB Services, LLC is seeking resumes for a CAD / Drafter Operator in anticipation of contract award. To perform the following day to day duties:
- Performs drafting work manually or using a computer.
- Prepares drawings of structures, facilities, land profiles, water systems, mechanical and electrical equipment, pipelines, duc
- k systems, and similar equipment, systems, and assemblies. Drawings are used to communicate engineering ideas, design, and information.
Uses recognized systems of symbols, legends, shadings, and lines having specific meanings in drawings.
Prepares various drawings computer models of such units as construction projects or parts and assemblies, including various views, sectional profiles, irregular or reverse curves, hidden lines, and small or intricate details. Work requires use of most of the conventional drafting and CAD techniques and a working knowledge of the terms and procedures of the occupation.
- Makes arithmetic computations using standard formulas.
Job Requirements :
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge and skill in drafting methods, procedures, and techniques
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .