Review engineering changes, mark-ups and sketches of a
component, sub-assembly or piece of an apparatus from a
designer or engineer and convert it into a workable shop
drawing(s), providing necessary details such as finish,
1. Read and interpret engineering sketches and
2. Interpret drawings per DOD-STD-100 and ANSI-Y14.
3. Be familiar with standard drawing practices.
4. Be familiar with geometric tolerancing.
5. Create and modify engineering drawings using AutoCad
software providing necessary details such as finish,
6. Sitting for long periods of time (95%) on computer
7. Must be able to use repetitive wrist motion.
1. Knowledge and application of engineering change
2. Use MS Excel, Word and Access software to create bill
of materials, specification sheets, correspondences and
update/maintain engineering databases..
1. Knowledge of Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.X or
MS-DOS 6.0 or higher operating system.
2. Ability to communicate and interface well with a wide
range of people.
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Good organizational and time management skills.
Educational and Experience:
1. Minimum High School education.
2. Must have certificate of completion for basic
drafting from an accredited institution.
3. Must have certificate of completion for dimensioning
and tolerancing from an accredited institution.
4. Must have manual drafting experience.
5. Must have certificate of completion for AutoCad Rel.
10 or higher and equivalent three consecutive years
working experience with AutoCad Rel. 10 or higher.
6. Must have more than six years experience drawing
mechanical components and assemblies.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies - 7 months ago
Costa Mesa, CA
- 4 days ago
- 28 days ago
RemX Specialty Staffing
- 13 days ago
It's all about connections, connections, connections -- and Tensolite, dba Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, is well connected....