Our Hillsboro, OR location is currently accepting resumes for full time Drafters or Engineering graduates (EIT's), who will provide drafting services for our rapidly growing list of clients.
- Recent college graduates (or last year students) and/or limited experience candidates encouraged to apply.
- Previous A&E firm experience with emphasis on new and/or existing industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, with the emphasis in the creation of construction documents
- Revit Structure and Navisworks experience preferred, but 3D design experience is not required
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills
- Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion
- Ability to work in a cost effective, customer focused, team based environment
- Professional conduct and high respect for confidentiality
- Recent accredited CAD program and or Associates Degree preferred
Evergreen EDC, LLC offers unique, multidiscipline engineering and design as well as construction services supporting the semiconductor,...