Hours: 40+ week
Pay $14 hour
Applicants will drive equipment to field operations, construct and assemble containment's with the use of hand tools, skid steer and power tools.
- Apply polyurea to substrate, i.e. tank interior, containments, tank bases
- Maintain spray equipment, i.e. MHIII system, spray gun, hoses, transfer pumps
- and diaphragm pumps
- Entry Level
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
- Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
- Applicant will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- Daily Travel to work sites around Natrona County.
- Class A CDL or the ability and desire to obtain a CDL are necessary
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Growing Company
- Wellness Plan
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to: email@example.com
OR you can apply online at - www.sosemploymentgroup.com
SOS Employment Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...