Job Id: 175016
Nearest Major Market: WA - Seattle
At Motion Industries, Drivers are key members of our team. They provide the highest levels of customer service by delivering products timely and treating customers with respect. Drivers are important in developing long standing relationships by catering to the needs of our customers and keeping industry in motion while delivering the difference.
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to drive well; good driving record
- Possess a valid driver's license with no DWI conviction in the past 4 years
- Have no more than 1 moving violation and/or at fault accident in the last 3 years
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lb and lift up to 50 lb
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Assist warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items by route
- May transport return items from customer to warehouse
- May assist with restocking shelves
- Interact with customers while delivering items; share information with Motion Industries' associates
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to earn safety certifications for specific customers.
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion's extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers' facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
Motion Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company - 12 months ago
Power transmission products may not be on anyone's Christmas list, but Santa's workshop couldn't groove without the parts...