Operate tractor-trailer to deliver merchandise from distribution center to stores in a timely manner and return merchandise/empty totes from stores to the distribution center for proper handling.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Two (2) years over-the-road driving experience as well as city driving experience required
- Current CDL (Commercial Driver's License)
- Ability to pass all Department of Transportation physicals and Substance Abuse Testing
- Certification of Department of Transportation road test
- Meet all Department of Transportation requirements concerning driver qualifications
- Able to work seven-day flexible schedule, occasionally involving layover
- Ability to perform physical activities such as: lift 100lbs., bending, reaching, stooping, walking, standing, and climbing
- Ability to work overtime
Previous warehouse experience
High school diploma or equivalent required
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail pharmacies,...