Drives gasoline or diesel powered small tanker to transport bulk gas products to facilities and customer locations by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fills small tanker with appropriate gas.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Transport bulk gases to Linweld and customer locations.
- Occasionally drivers other Linweld vehicles.
- Needs to maintain proper paperwork and documentation of any deliveries.
- Fills bulk storgae tanks from tanker on site.
- Maintains driver log and mileage reports according to I.C. regulations.
- Answers any questions customers may have while on site.
- Follows all applicable safety procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operting and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively to managers, customers, clients or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License with airbrakes and tanker endorsement.
- Hazardous materials training and certification.
Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc. - 17 months ago