To load / unload and deliver product in a timely, efficient and safe manner as well as assist in warehouse duties when needed. Maintain vehicle in good condition and ensure paperwork is current and accurate. Hours approximately 7pm until 4:00am...
Education and/or Experience:
- Deliver material to customers in an efficient and safe manner.
- Ensure truck is in safe operating condition and maintains a clean appearance.
- Communicate with sales associates through problem solving to meet customer needs.
- Supply feedback to the warehouse supervisor to maintain efficiency in driving routes.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of GCE policies and procedures, participates in training, and attends meetings as requested.
- Acts in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and GCE associates.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Participates in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- Safe driving and forklift operator courses desirable.
- Clean driving record a must.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
- Embrace GCE core values; Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Respect and apply to each business interaction; internal and external.
- Customer service essential, electrical or construction a plus.
- Valid commercial drivers license, clean driving record, familiar with delivery area.
- Experience with medium sized trucks and warehouse equipment.
- Responsible driving habits.
- Good interpersonal, math and reading skills.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and be able to read maps.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in expected time frames.
- Adaptability / flexibility / willing to change & adjust with business conditions.
- Coachable & actively participates in coaching process.
- Team player, Multi-tasker.
- Works with a sense of urgency.