SSR’s are responsible for driving to customer locations to retrieve documents/data/material inside bins/containers for shredding and replace with empty bins when applicable.
• Collects containers/bins (record’s retention) that are full of document/data/material that need destruction.
• Ensures all bins are properly secured/locked at all times.
• Replaces defective bins with operational bins and cleans bins at customer facilities as necessary.
• Obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine pre-trip inspections/regulations as required by the Department of Transportation (“DOT”).
• Listens and resolves customer complaints and notifies management of any issues. • Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
• Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor.
• Secures bins inside truck by using straps, tie-downs and/or rope.
• Ensures compactor/side-loader trucks are tipped at the minimum rate established by the standard operating procedure
• Proficient using RMC. RMC is a pocket PC Based mobile application designed to facilitate the services of Recall's Secure Service Representatives. Though its usage, field personnel are able to manage their routes and activity electronically.
• Performs emergency roadside repairs such as but not limited to installing light bulbs, replacing fuses, controlling oil leaks, etc.
• Immediately reports any/all vehicle accidents, property damage and/or work related injuries to supervisor and complete all necessary paperwork.
• Completes all necessary paperwork as required by the company.
• Security Service Representative will routinely be assigned more deliveries/pickups than can be normally completed in one day. This is to compensate for closed facilities, short runs, good traffic conditions, etc.
All drivers must successfully complete a road test, drug and alcohol test and medical exam as required by the DOT.
All drivers must pass a security guard test as required by the company. A high school education or equivalent is required. Must be at least 21 years of age.
New employees must meet the meet the following requirements:
Three years of driving experience driving the type of equipment that the driver will be assigned to operate. At least 1 of these years of experience must be immediately preceding the date of application or within 12 months of the date of application. No driving while under the influence (“DUIs”) No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years No at fault accidents within the last 3 years All SSRs must abide by the Company Driver Policy and have a driver’s license for the state in which s/he resides. ALL SSRs must be able to read, write and speak fluent English. Perform other duties as directed by management. Regularly lift, and/or move up to 75 pounds
What experience will be valued? :
• Industry experience
• Route driving experience
• Vehicle maintenance
• Read map books
• Must operate lift gate, side loader and compactor on truck.
Retain a Class “B” license Retain a medical card as required by the Department of Transportation
Must retain Company insurance information and accident reporting information in vehicle at all times.
Must be safety conscience
Recall - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's...