The day to day needs of this position may change frequently. This is a part-time position (working 18-24 hours per week) that requires a lot of flexibility by the applicant regarding daily hours available to work. The work schedule will be discussed in greater detail during the interview process.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drives company truck to conduct pick-up and delivery services.
- Loads and unloads truck using fork truck and pallet truck. Puts product away in designated areas or as instructed.
- Fills out and maintains related paperwork and enters information in computer as required.
- Supports the company mission statement.
- Complies with established safety practices and is proactive in communicating potential safety hazards to the Safety Committee.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience driving box trucks and vans preferred. Experience loading product on to trucks using fork truck and/or pallet truck preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- General computer proficiency, understanding of MS Office Suite.
- Must be certifiable on both fork and pallet truck.