Position delivers large quantities of previously ordered products to high volume stores, using a tractor/trailer truck. Position interacts with store receiving personnel for acceptance of load. Unloads pallets of product from the trailer with an electronic pallet jack, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores' backroom. Generates invoice for customer.
This position requires grasping, pushing, and pulling a pallet jack when unloading product. May be required to reload and restack cases of product ranging from 20-45 pounds per case if product load tips in trailer.
- Deliver product and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- 21 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Valid CDL License
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (for example, performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces)
- Using equipment to aid in hauling loads (for example, operating pallet jacks, using dock plates, or using load bars and straps)
- Operating a tractor-trailer in different conditions (for example, highway driving, side/local roads, city/country, maneuvering in tight spaces)
- Documenting DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards)
- Hauling consumer products and perishable consumer goods (transporting unstable loads, different weights on different trip segments)
PepsiCo - 12 months ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...