Position delivers large quantities of previously ordered products to high volume stores, using a tractor/trailer truck. Position interacts with store receiving personnel for acceptance of load. Unloads pallets of product from the trailer with an electronic pallet jack, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores' backroom. Generates invoice for customer.
This position requires grasping, pushing, and pulling a pallet jack when unloading product. May be required to reload and restack cases of product ranging from 20-45 pounds per case if product load tips in trailer.
- Deliver product and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- 21 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Valid CDL License
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (for example, performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces)
- Using equipment to aid in hauling loads (for example, operating pallet jacks, using dock plates, or using load bars and straps)
- Operating a tractor-trailer in different conditions (for example, highway driving, side/local roads, city/country, maneuvering in tight spaces)
- Documenting DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards)
- Hauling consumer products and perishable consumer goods (transporting unstable loads, different weights on different trip segments)
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...