Driver - Crude Oil (Corpus Christi)(
Established in 1968, privately held Enterprise Products Company and its affiliates own significant equity interests in: Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) and Duncan Energy Partners L.P. (NYSE: DEP), including the general partner of each. Combined, the partnerships have an enterprise value of approximately $49 billion. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. also has a significant equity interest in Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) and owns Enterprise Transportation Company, one of the top ten tank truck companies in the country.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products has over 6,000 employees.
The Driver - Crude Oil responsibilities include:
- Measures crude oil in accordance with Enterprise measurement policy at the lease.
- Performs field measurement duties; tank level measurement by gauge line, S&W determination by sampling, sample analysis, and custody transfer documentation (ticketing).
- Drives trucks that transports crude oil from the lease to the unload station.
- Unloads crude oil at the appropriate station in accordance with established operations and safety procedures.
- Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Complies with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Enterprise company vehicle policies.
- Maintains current CDL and Medical Exam card.
- Complete and turn in paperwork in at timely manor as required by Enterprise.
- Properly represent company to customers and general public.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Enterprise procedures.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Be able to read, write and understand English.
- One year verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- Must possess a current CDL License with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement.
- Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior.
- Must have access to a telephone and available for emergency call-outs.
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concept such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions if required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret variety of technical instructions.
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Corpus Christi
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...