Position responsible for driving semi truck from distribution center to various customer locations. Loads and unloads vehicles by use of manual/electric pallet jack or hand. Assures freight is secured to prevent damage during shipment. Conducts pre/post-trip vehicle safety inspections. Meets and maintains all state and federal requirements.
- Position requires a valid Class A CDL, current Medical Certification card, and clean driving record.
- Must have two years of all season and/or mountain driving experience with tractor/trailer equipment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be OSHA certifiable for operation of electric pallet jacks.
- Driver must have good numerical aptitude and well-developed customer service skills, including the ability to resolve problems as they are presented.
- Position also requires the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- The position also requires the ability to push, pull, or carry 35-50 pounds occasionally.
- Drivers are also required to balance, squat, bend, climb, and kneel with regularity.
Unified Grocers - 11 months ago
Unified Grocers (Unified) is the largest retailer-owned wholesale grocery cooperative in the western United States. Our talented team of...