Come discover your direction at Holland! Holland, Inc,. is a recognized leader in next-day delivery, quality handling, and on-time performance in the LTL industry. Holland is hiring full time local Class A CDL drivers at our Cincinnati, OH terminal.
If you are seeking a new opportunity that offers great pay and benefits, and gets home daily this is the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities : To safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles in urban, suburban, and rural areas in all weather conditions to transport freight. Load, unload, and move materials at customer location.
- Comply with company policies and federal, state and local regulations
- Follow company procedures for safely loading and unloading freight
- Take and verify dispatch instructions
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination (vans)
- Load and unload freight in varying weather conditions at the company and customer facilities
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations
Full- time driver benefits include:
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- Over Time by the day (over 8 hrs)
- Pension Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- 5% Wage Increase after 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years
- Cost of living increases are included in contract
Qualified Drivers should have :
Qualified applicants will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen with true negative results and required to take additional pre-employment testing/assessments
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tank endorsement
- Minimum one year or 50,000 miles verifiable driving experience in the most recent 5 years
- Operating similar type equipment
- No major accidents in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI in the last 3 years
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich., Holland has long been recognized for delivering the most next-day service lanes in its territory and...