Driver - LSI(
The LSI Driver's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safe transportation of LSI products via transport truck.
- Unload LSI products at the appropriate station in accordance with established operations and safety procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspect assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Assist in warehouse and operate forklift.
- Comply with all regulatory and company vehicle regulations.
- Maintain current CDL for assigned vehicle.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- May work indoors or outdoors in variety of weather conditions.
- May be required to be away from home.
- On call status 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent is preferred.
- A valid CDL and Hazmat endorsement is required.
- The demonstrated ability to drive and perform routine maintenance of assigned truck is required.
- Knowledge of highway rules and regulations pertaining to type and size of loads and any applicable permit requirements is required.
Primary Location: USA-Wyoming-Casper
Organization: Commercial LSI
Enterprise Products - 22 months ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...