Position Summary: Transport resident on regularly scheduled trips and special events. Responsible to maintain vehicle for safety purposes and coordinate necessary vehicle maintenance. This position reports to the Director, Resident Programs or other assigned manager.
- Transports residents and performs community errands as assigned, and ensures that all residents who use the transportation are returned safely to the building.
- Assists all residents in and out of the vehicle.
- Ensures all vehicle inspection tags, license and insurance cards are current and displayed properly.
- Maintains clean appearance of the vehicle(s) by performing/scheduling regular interior/exterior cleaning.
- Responds immediately and appropriately to all accidents and emergencies.
- Reports mechanical needs and repairs, and assist in coordination of necessary vehicle maintenance and repair service such as oil changes and tire rotations.
- Serves as activity/outing support as requested.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Senior Lifestyle Corporation - 7 months ago
Senior Lifestyle Corporation, founded in 1985, is a privately held owner, operator and developer of seniors housing communities. With a...