This position provides transportation services for clients receiving behavioral health care services from their homes, health care facilities and various locations. Drivers are responsible for maintaining accurate and complete paperwork. In addition, drivers are responsible for the care of Lifewell property that includes vehicles, radios, GPS, car seats and other equipment used in the field.
- Communicate effectively
- Assist passengers getting in and out of vehicles
- Ability to drive passenger van
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must type at least 25 wpm.
- Current and valid Arizona Drivers License; satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).