Do you like to start your day early in the morning? Tired of being closed inside and working between 4 walls? Delivering Food, Snacks, and Drink Products to established routes will keep you on the road working independently without someone looking over your shoulder. Do you like being responsible for accomplishing your task and providing excellent customer service? If you are interested in a position which requires keeping a fast pace and do no mind maintaining 8- 10 + hours a day, then this is the perfect spot for you. We provide everything you need, including a company vehicle.
- Greets customers with a cheerful and helpful manner and maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to work in a physically challenging environment which requires loading & unloading products weighing up to 35+ pounds frequently.
- Ensures food is merchandized attractively and rotated timely to ensure fresh products are available.
- Follows appropriate food handling, safety and sanitation standards.
- Maintains & cleans display equipment, break room counters, cleans up debris and stocks condiments appropriately.
- Accurately records inventory and provides sales receipts, uses math skills to ensure accurate reports are processed.
Ability to work in extreme weather conditions: Hot, Cold, Rain, Snow etc. Ability to drive a 20 ft Box truck, Straight Shift or Automatic. You must be able to pass a Department of Transportation Physical, be at least 21 years of age, and have a good Motor Vehicle Report.
We offer a great benefits package which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k) with a match, paid vacations and holidays.
Position Pay Range:
We offer competitive base wage and a guaranteed weekly salary or commission, whichever is higher. The opportunity to increase your salary is under your control, by promoting route growth through quality service, you are in charge of your future.
Work Schedule: Start Time is 4:00 a.m. until finished. This position requires working more than 8 hours daily, Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays, if needed.
Apply on Line at www.fivestar-food.com /careers
A Pre-employment Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen are required before employment. Additional testing may be administered based on the position.
Our service-oriented People are what makes it all happen and the primary reason for our continued growth and outstanding reputation in the field. Our dedication to providing an excellent work environment, led by a team of professionals who are interested in helping you develop your skills, makes us the employer of choice.
Five Star Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, or disability. Bring your talents and skills to work with us!
Thank you for your applying. We appreciate your interest in Five Star Food Service.