Since 1985 Rolfson Oil has delivered bulk fuel and lubricants to business, agriculture, and the oil field in and around McKenzie County, North Dakota. With multiple bulk fuel plants conveniently located throughout the area, Rolfson Oil is committed to meeting various delivery needs as efficiently as possible.
Rolfson Oil maintains a variety of lubricants, hydraulic fluids, engine and transmission fluids, antifreeze, filters, pumps and other related products in stock ready for delivery or pick up at our Watford City warehouse.
Company: Rolfson Oil, Inc.
Type: part time including weekends
Hours:: 3RD SHIFT FULL TIME AND PART TIME FLOATER SHIFTS
Pay: $14.00-$18.00 per hour depending on experience and fit
- daily contact with management, drivers, and customers
- handle any requests, order, and complaints from customers
- providing accurate directions to delivery facilities
- schedule drivers to pickup or deliver loads to customers or vendors
- responsible for keeping any required records
- complete knowledge of the industry
- loading and unloading drums and cases of oil as needed
- uniform ordering and inventory
- other duties as assigned
- high school diploma or equivalent
- prior dispatcher or administrative experience preferred
- industry knowledge preferred
- able to pass a drug test
- basic knowledge of computers, typing, scanning, etc.
- able to multitasks in a high pace environment
TO APPLY: Respond to this ad with your resume
ZipRecruiter - 30+ days ago