Safely and efficiently delivers cylinder gases to internal and/or external customers.
Working under close supervision following established routines and instructions, operates delivery equipment to safely and efficiently transport cylinders to branches and/or customers within a defined geographic area.
Typically reports to a plant manager or distribution supervisor.
Under development by S&ES
- Ensures that truck is loaded accurately with all product needed to complete all assigned deliveries.
- Ensures that load is properly secured and documented.
- May roll cylinders and operate a forklift to load and unload truck.
- Delivers product in an efficient and safe manner at each assigned destination.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Company and governmental regulations.
- Provides customer service consistent with the BU programs and practices.
- Will interface directly with customers, both internal and external.
Class A CDL with HAZMAT and air brakes endorsements
Praxair - 2 years ago
Praxair makes lighter than air and heavier than air gases available for practical applications. The largest North American industrial gas...