Job Overview: HR Assistant/ Driver Recruiter
Functions: Provide Human Resources administrative support for current employees.. Respond to employment leads. Assist in recruiting, screening, and interviewing company driver applicants to meet growing business demands.
- Maintaining high company standards, support HR management in marketing, identifying, interviewing, and screening applicants to fill existing openings. Maintaining current knowledge of transportation laws, DOT regulations, and Company hiring criteria, as well as maintaining and promoting Company safety goals.
- Offering driver applicants the most current position information applicable. Reference company minimum hiring requirements, sell company benefits, and evaluate applicant history to determine hiring potential.
- Interview, gather, and analyze information to obtain a complete application and pre-qualify applicants.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, pay, and job description.
- Read, review, and understand MVRs, DAC, and criminal background reports.
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
Proficient with Microsoft Office suite; strong marketer, excellent verbal and written communication skills; sound decision making ability; detail oriented; good listener; self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, and team mentality.
Associates Degree, or higher.
Minimum two years HR administrative, and recruiting support experience.
The right candidate will enjoy excellent compensation, health, retirement, and vacation benefits.
Major Contract Carrier seeking local and regional company drivers.