Poly-America is seeking a OTR Driver Recruiter. The Driver Recruiter role is responsible and accountable for effectively sourcing, recruiting and interviewing qualified driver applicants. Successful candidates must understand the trucking industry, driver qualifications and the Federal and State laws associated with the hiring process.
Poly-America offers competitive wages plus a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, 401(K), on-site fitness facility and more!
- Source and interview applicants on an on-going basis, including utilization of outside sources (vocational, technical and truck driving schools, job service organizations, job boards and employment agencies)
- Conduct employment verifications and reference checks
- Represent the company at job fairs nationally and recruiting events as needed
- Provide management with staffing updates/reports regarding the staffing process and hiring trends as needed
- Answer incoming calls and questions from prospective applicants
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all sources and develop actions for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2-5 years equivalent work experience. Must have at least 2 years experience recruiting CDL drivers
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office software and applications
- Knowledge and experience using an ATS
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work with confidential information on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
Poly-America - 18 months ago