NEP Broadcasting, LLC., with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offices in California, New York and the United Kingdom, is known worldwide as the premier international provider of outsourced broadcast and media services critical to the delivery of live sports and entertainment events. NEP's divisions include the following: NEP Supershooters is an award-winning provider of remote broadcast facilities, engineering and technical expertise, logistics support and production services; New Century Productions (NCP) and Trio Video are leading full-service remote video production companies, providing mobile production facilities and services for both regional and national productions nationwide; NEP Entertainment is the leading provider of entertainment-related services and is comprised of the following divisions: NEP Denali, the premier provider of mobile television units geared toward entertainment events; NEP Screenworks, located in California, is the world's largest provider of mobile and modular Jumbotron and LED daylight video screens; Live Power , located in California, is a provider of temporary power generation and temperature control equipment for live entertainment events; NEP Studios , the largest independent studio production and post-production facilities in Manhattan; Premiere Entertainment , the leader in content development and production for webstreaming events, providing a full-service experience from concept to post production for events exclusively for the web; Sweetwater , a leading provider of remote broadcast facilities, custom control rooms, and camera systems; and American Hi Definition , providing top-of-the-line LED, plasma and digital projection solutions. NEP’s European divisions include NEP Visions , the premier provider of mobile television units in the European marketplace; Bow Tie, premiere video production company to the UK government, Roll to Record, the leading reality television production partner to independent producers in the European marketplace; and NEP Cymru , the leading provider of mobile television production trucks in Wales, UK.
For 25 years, NEP has been a leader in innovation, quality and customer service. With the top technical and engineering expertise in the industry, NEP has been at the forefront of the digital revolution, reshaping the way televised images are captured and distributed from SD to HD to 3D and beyond. NEP is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to its clients and is highly regarded in the industry for its focus on client service and satisfaction.
The purpose of this position is to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the Live Power generator truck to the proper location and to assist in operating and maintaining the mobile unit.
- Set up and operate generators at the discretion of the client and Account Managers.
- Drive mobile units to event locations within Federal Motor Safety Carrier Administration (FMCSA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Maintain and clean the truck and all other appropriate equipment.
- Provide on site client service and technical support.
- Set up, strike, and load the mobile unit in cooperation with Engineers and Technicians.
- Perform regular maintenance and cleaning activities on the mobile units, generators and all other equipment.
- Track and report on equipment and maintenance status. Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates in a timely manner.
- Maintain the tractor and trailer in accordance to FMCSA/DOT standards.
- Ensure that permits and registrations are up to date and the mobile unit meets inspection criteria.
- Represent NEP to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Notify Director of Operations of any service or repairs needed for the mobile unit and or generator.
- Maintain accurate driving log and submit according to regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical Degree or Driver Training Certification through an accredited CDL driver training program desired.
- At least 3 years driving experience and generator experience preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered .
- Requires a Class A CDL and clean driving record.
- Must pass a DOT physical examination and is subject to federal regulations for random drug testing and any other required medical exams.
- Demonstrated skills in mobile unit and generator operation.
- Must be reliable and attentive to safety and federal laws.
- Must be w illing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
- Must be willing and able to travel - requires several weeks of travel per year.
NEP Broadcasting, LLC - 10 months ago