We are seeking a full-time Driver/Laborer at our Montrose, MO location, to operate company vehicles
to transport products to and from specified destinations.
- Responsible for safe operation of company equipment and proper handling of our products for deliveries and at the job-site.
- Responsible for loading/unloading product for delivery, which results in frequent lifting of 40-60 pound product bags or boxes.
- Performs labor support at jobsites and location (e.g., inspect product bins, inventory of product, completion of required paperwork) under the direction of the Blaster in charge or Location Manager. * * Performs general maintenance of equipment and maintains safe working conditions.
- Must possess a current Class B CDL with HAZMAT, Tanker & Air Brakes endorsements
- High school diploma or GED, and 2+ years’ driving experience
- Mechanical ability and interest is a plus.
*Must meet requirements of all State and Federal explosive laws.
Austin Powder has the original boom box. The company was founded in 1833 to manufacture black powder used to blast rocks, mine coal, create canals, and generally move mountains. Today Austin Powder's commercial explosives are used primarily for construction, mining, quarrying, and seismic exploration. Products include detonating cord, detonator-sensitive emulsions, cast boosters, and high-explosive emulsions. It also makes electric and non-electric detonators. Austin International, through joint ventures and partnerships, provides explosives for projects outside the US, mostly in other parts of the Americas.
Indeed - 17 months ago
In 1833, America was emerging as a vibrant, growing country with virtually boundless energy and a manifest destiny. The Erie Canal, in...