Immediate contract opportunity for Drupal / LAMP Web Developer with Exclusive Direct Client in Queens, NY.
Consultant will be responsible for developing and supporting a network of websites and web-enabled applications in both Drupal and in the LAMP stack. The successful candidate will provide expertise in the design, development, testing and support of various web applications and systems, and will serve as a key administrator of our enterprise Drupal content management system. The Web Engineer and Business Analyst will work collaboratively with end users to gather requirements, develop specifications, develop, and test the required solution. The candidate will be part of a team with various constituencies including other web/application developers on-site and offshore. The candidate must be able to work in a self-initiated manner and motivate other members of the team.
- Implement and maintain content management systems including the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, adaptation and modification of Drupal 7.x
- Design, implement and deploy web based applications and websites from initial design and architecture through development, test and deployment
- Administer Drupal Core 7.x and Modules
- Manage migrations of websites and applications from development to production
- Provide basic systems administration of the LAMP-stack web servers
- Architect and/or Develop various solutions for stakeholder needs, following policies and standards for system development, as well as project management methodology
- Coordinate the work of a team of developers on-site and offshore
- Be able to act in a client-facing role, analyze business requirements and translate those to technical solutions
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- At least 5 years of professional web development experience
- Advanced level knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of Drupal 7.x administration and development
- Experience working in Drupal Multi-Site (single code base) configuration
- Experience working in large-scale Multi-lingual sites
- Linux/Unix systems administration experience
- Knowledge of LDAP and OAuth
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or similar field directly relevant to the responsibilities of the position. Equivalent experience would also be acceptable.
- Candidates who are active contributors within the Drupal community will be favorably considered
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 17 months ago