Opportunity for an experienced Drupal / PHP Web Application Developer to assist with developing and enhancing a suite of web applications and services in a fast-paced dynamic environment leveraging an agile methodology.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Skills and Requirements:
- Take the lead working on a team to complete development of a version 1.0 web application
- Integrate third-party tools, services, APIs for hosted application
- Develop utilities, interfaces and back-end functionality
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship and cannot consider H1B candidates.
- Extensive Drupal 7 development experience
- 5+ years developing in PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Deep MySQL knowledge: can design tables, write own queries, understand joins, indices and keys
- Web service/API integration experience
- Source control experience (Git and GitHub)
- Bug tracking tool experience (Bugzilla, Redmine)
- Related BA / BS degree (or equivalent experience)
Please submit resumes in MS Word format.
tags: php developer, php web developer, drupal developer, sw engineer, software engineer, programmer analyst, web designer, lamp developer
AbleForce,Inc - 13 months ago