Position: Web Metrics Analyst - Drupal
Location: Albany, NY
Preparing to redesign its website and implement the Drupal CMS. CLIENTs business goals for the redesign include:
1. increasing the percentage of transactions completed online vs. by other service channels;
2. increasing the percentage of customer service inquiries completed online vs. by other service channels;
3. improving navigation to information, transactions and services;
4. increasing the ability to provide personalized self-service for CLIENTs customers, including personalized search, content, and services, based on the customers needs;
5. improving customer satisfaction with use of the website;
6. improving the efficiency of maintaining and enhancing the website; and
7. improving the ability to obtain customer feedback, and the ability to measure how customers use the website.
CLIENT requires the assistance of one qualified consultant to develop baseline key metrics to be used to make website redesign decisions, develop a web metrics analysis program for the Department, and train existing staff on gathering and interpreting relevant web metrics. The consultants key responsibility will be to develop and deliver an overall strategy of how to leverage web analytics to drive results.
CLIENT will contract for three months with a qualified firm for one Web Metrics Analyst.
Services provided will include, but may not be limited to the following:
1. Development of a strategic roadmap for a web metrics analysis program in CLIENT.
2. Definition of key performance indicators CLIENT will use to continually improve our website.
3. Development of baseline metrics of the current state of CLIENTs website that will be used to make informed decisions about the redesign of the CLIENTs website:
a. Visitor activity on the site including entry, departure and conversion;
b. Site search usefulness;
c. Site navigation;
d. Content relevance; and
e. Customer behavior
4. Development and delivery of training CLIENT staff on the use of web analytics tools and data;
5. Recommendations on the most effective metrics gathering tools that will meet CLIENTs requirements; and
6. Educating CLIENT executives and managers on the merits of performance measurement and user assessment.
Professional Experience Mandatory Requirements:
The Consultant proposed for the Web Metrics Analyst positions must meet the following minimum experience and professional requirements:
1. Bachelors Degree in quantitative methods (Mathematics, Statistics )
2. Two (2) years minimum of experience with Microsoft Office suite of products including, but not limited to Excel and PowerPoint
3. Two (2) years minimum HTML experience
4. Two (2) years minimum CSS experience
5. Three (3) years minimum of experience in web analytics development and measurement including Google Analytics experience
6. Three (3) years minimum experience in statistical analysis and expertise in both quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis techniques (including surveys, usability testing and analysis and focus groups)
7. Three (3) years experience in implementing metrics within Drupal CMS
8. Three (3) years experience in website page tagging and tracking methodologies
Non-Technical Mandatory Requirements:
The Consultant proposed must meet the following mandatory requirements:
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Familiarity with, and basic understanding of, state government procedures.
UNIVERSAL Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.