Dynamics NAV/CRM Administrator
CyraCom International is recognized as the 2nd largest provider of Over-the-Phone Interpretation in the world by research firm Common Sense Advisory. With centers located in Tucson, Phoenix, and Las Cruces, NM, CyraCom has developed into one of the largest and most innovative language services companies in the United States. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in 2011, CyraCom, LLC, was awarded an exclusive endorsement from the American Hospital Association for its interpretation solutions.
JOB PURPOSE: The Dynamics NAV/CRM Administrator will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV/CRM systems. The NAV/CRM Administrator will focus on developing operational efficiencies in the company by using the advanced features of the system. Position will support employees with usability issues and will field requests for system enhancements, in addition to being a change agent for process improvements. This position will serve as a functional and technical subject matter expert to participate in development, implementation, maintenance and support of the Microsoft NAV/CRM environment. The Dynamics NAV/CRM Administrator will have deep functional skills in both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM and will be responsible for the ownership, policing, and user support for the business.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities :
- Identify, recommend and implement product customizations, enhancements or work-arounds to meet user requirements.
- Serve as the primary technical software developer and support for NAV/CRM which includes planning, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting CyraCom’s NAV/CRM business systems.
- Analyzing, documenting and suggesting system enhancements through communication with users, management and possibly clients to meet business goals and satisfy business and technical requirements.
- Ability to effectively deal with complex time sensitive situations including: troubleshooting, issue resolution & critical support.
- Work in conjunction with the IT team for application development and changes.
- Support and coordinate future NAV/CRM upgrades.
- Ability to author all standard documentation as well as specifications for both functional and technical requirements.
- Internalize Navision and CRM expertise into the company. Establish a knowledge base system to document the knowledge and train other IT staff to support specified functions.
- Train users on standard/new business processes and customizations using Dynamics NAV/CRM.
- Hands-on experience with: SQL Server 2008, SSRS, ETL (Scribe), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SharePoint 2010, Web Services, XML.
- Write and maintain Dynamics NAV/CRM program code to customize software to business needs.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodology and project management.
- Recommends process improvements and works with process owners to determine implementation strategy when process improvements are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to facilitate the resolution of issues through individual and collaborative efforts.
- Ability to plan and develop time and cost estimates for project activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships inside and outside the organization (i.e. Project Managers, Developers, and other technical and business staff).
- Stay abreast of changing development technologies.
- Provide assistance to other departments with required activities when workload or an unexpected shortage of manpower occurs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/Training : Bachelor degree in computer science, business, or related field preferred, although work experience will be considered.
- 2-3 years of functional experience with the development or administration of MS Dynamics NAV 2009 preferred and MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 preferred.
- 1-3 years minimum experience analyzing, coding, developing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/CRM system.
- MS Dynamics NAV functional and business process experience in finance, inventory, purchasing and distribution is a plus.
- Solid foundational knowledge and experience in Microsoft environments and office applications.
- Fluency in English is required.
Certificates/Licenses : Applicable professional certifications preferred
Work Location : Tucson with frequent visits between locations and working remotely through teleconferencing. Position may require on-call by email or telephone standby status.
CyraCom International, Inc.’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind. Cyracom International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer .
CyraCom International Inc. - 19 months ago