E-Commerce/CRM Analyst – Head of US
Consumer Health – Jersey City, NJ
$100k + 7% bonus; no relo
Reports to CMO
The E-Commerce/CRM Analyst position will serve as sole SME across North American within the E-Commerce team (sitting within Marketing), w/responsibility for managing & marketing Firm’s websites & digital marketing in NA & overseeing Firm’s CRM & loyalty programs worldwide. Role will be resp for the US Channel P&L, supporting US online retailer sales & building US loyalty & engagement programs, developing a ww proactive communication strategy for Firm’s current customers via email & other messaging strategies, drive customer buying migration & nurture ongoing customer relationships. The Head of US E-Commerce/CRM will run the Club loyalty program, with responsibility for the ww effectiveness & profitability of the program. The role combines customer experience, technology management, customer analytics & creative insight & instinct. Strong communication skills are essential – presenting to C Suite.
Must have’s” - Bachelors degree with 5+ yrs of CRM in any transactional e-commerce business within e-mail marketing. Significant key performance indicator analysis expertise in Google Analytics preferred. A problem solver with strong analytical skills and expertise of SEO and PPC. Expertise in the use of social media – YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
• Overseeing & growing US/Canada .com sales contributing to the growth of social media.
• Developing a worldwide email contact strategy for customers.
• Monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing conversion for existing customers worldwide – customer segmentation, behavioural analysis, seasonality and geographic analysis.
• Support Customer Service by developing loyalty offers worldwide.
• Launching and implementing a worldwide, points based loyalty and advocacy program.
• Creating repeat purchase & bundle offers/promotions for high value customers ww.
• Create new product recommendations mails or browse follow-up mails worldwide.
Job Requirements: Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree with 5+ yrs of CRM in any transactional e-commerce business. Significant key performance indicator analysis expertise in Google Analytics (preferred) serving as sole SME across North America. A problem solver with strong analytical skills. Expertise of SEO and PPC. The ability to influence others and decisions. Articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
Travel 1 or 2/X/yr to Europe
US Citizen, Green Card, PR only
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Additional Comments: Qualified candidates send cover letter and resume to: Linda@BentonSearch.com
Quirk's - 14 months ago