E-Commerce Brand Manager
The E-Commerce Brand Manager is responsible for presenting a rich and compelling online experience for their brand. Consistently build brand awareness and maximize eCommerce sales. Create and drive meaningful relationships through loyalty and social media engagement. Produce and regularly update branded content on the website (e.g. landing pages, product pages, homepage, etc). Drive the look, feel and voice for the brand across all digital marketing platforms, including social, mobile, SEM, SEO, affiliates and digital advertising.
Required Education and Experience
- Produce, manage and regularly enhance complete and accurate product data and content that provides relevant information necessary for a customer to complete an online transaction
- Execution of SEO strategies on product and editorial content
- Execution of social media strategies for SEO and brand awareness
- Monitor and manage keywords to increase ranking within search engine results as well as create new landing pages to improve keyword relevancy for organic traffic sources
- Execute overall strategy and day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns
- Optimization of pay-per-click campaigns using best practices to ensure performance
- Track campaign performance though weekly analysis reports
- Ensure good product findability through navigation and internal search results
- Use web analytics to continuously improve overall customer experience and conversion
- Keep up to date on best practices in writing for web, social media trends, web usability, web design and business/industry trends
- Conduct analysis of key trends and data; make subsequent recommendations for future marketing activities
- Coordinate resources from other departments in the design and delivery of eCommerce processes and templates.
- Oversee and manage the online marketing and customer interaction for the website to develop deeper consumer relationships and drive overall brand value, engagement and market share gains
- BA in Marketing or a related field.
- 3-5 years of online marketing experience
- 1+ years of experience with social marketing
- 1+ years of experience with pay-per-click management in Google Adwords and MSN Ad Center
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Must be comfortable with high level web analytics and website usability metrics
- Excellent creative concept for landing pages
- Copywriting skills
- Experience managing an offsite team as well as knowledge of CMS, such as Magento, a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good project management and leadership skills
- Proven experience delivering ROI on marketing investments
- Ability to market a brand but also understand how/why it delivers against its claims/benefit
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player. Ability to work with others in a team environment
Brady Corporation - 2 years ago
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...