Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology and consulting services. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With over 50 global delivery centers and approximately 150,000 employees as of November 1, 2012, we combine a unique global delivery model infused with a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and a member of the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek’s Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings. For the third year in a row, Cognizant has been named to Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list, and has been named as one of the fastest growing high tech companies in the US.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Must have 15+ years of Experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years in Retail Ecommerce
- Managed Ecommerce program delivery End to End
- Must have Ecommerce functional and technical knowledge
- Must be local to Seattle or willing to relocate
- Must have good CxO level presence and communication capabilities
- Should have run Ecommerce and multi-channel shops for multiple retail houses
- Strong functional/technical background preferably on Ecommerce product/platform – ATG/WCS/Amazon etc.
- Should have vast industry knowledge of Ecommerce and multi/omni channel innovations and strategy of contemporary leading retail organizations
- Should have solid experience from $500 M+ revenue generating online retail
- Proven thought leader in Ecommerce space
- Excellent communication and C-level interactions
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...