Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Under general supervision, implements and manages Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising campaigns for clients in the hospitality industry. Performs moderately complex analysis. Reviews and analyzes website traffic for trends and use patterns to identify actionable recommendations for improved performance.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of online marketing campaigns
- Strategic planning of SEO and PPC campaigns
- Analyzing performance of Search Engine Marketing Programs
- Conducting industry research
- Creative ad copy writing
- Writing analytical and monthly progress reports
- Other tasks as necessary
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
0 - 2 years related experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Has solid working knowledge of marketing principles and of the organization's marketing practices and policies.
- Acute attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Proficient in conducting research online
- Must be able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Motivated and creative with the ability to self-manage
- A team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics a plus
- Google AdWords Certification a plus
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...