The E-Commerce Order Processor is a position based at the Ralph B. Shiner Center in Appleton , our transportation center as well as production and training facility. This role is responsible for testing electronic devices for functionality and preparing electronic items for listing on-line by bundling or clearing information from hard drives. The Order Processor also assists other areas of the E-Commerce department to support production. This position will partner with the other members of the E-Commerce team to support the mission, vision and values of Goodwill NCW . Explore this position today!
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding daily and weekly production goals to ensure the proper types and volume of items listed on-line for our stores.
- Wipes data/hard drives from lap tops, computers, PDAs and other electronic items.
- Tests and bundles game systems such as Nintendo, X-Box and Atari and writes spec sheet for systems to be listed on-line.
- Tests and bundles all other items such as 35mm cameras, digital cameras and all other electronic items to be listed on-line.
- Scans, e-mails and electronically files e-paperwork by store and date.
- Conducts on-line research to determine strategies for bundling, listing and pricing.
- Maintains the production area and other inventory in a clean, neat and safe manner.
- Assists with other areas of the department to support business needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while working with a high degree of attention to process and detail.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Intermediate to high level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail.
- Ability to routinely lift items weighing up to 65 pounds, pack large items and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment.
- Education generally equivalent to a high school diploma is preferred but not required.