Lead global financial planning and forecasting of ecommerce business to validate growth strategies and ensure accurate management. In addition, manage global marketing and web analytics function to deliver visibility and insights that drive optimization of business performance. Key initiatives will include developing a collaborative process for planning and forecasting the business, improving planning and forecasting methodology, evolving standardized reporting across the company, and overseeing the development of advanced analytics such as attribution reporting. Daily tasks include planning and forecasting, advanced web analytics, brand partner coordination, personnel management, and vendor management.
- Lead global financial planning and forecasting of ecommerce business.
- Collaborate with brand partners on top-down guidance for annual and long-range plans.
- Develop bottom-up builds of plans to ensure accuracy and to deliver manageable components of the plan to the business owners.
- Update plans with forecasts within the year that accurately recalibrate business owners on revenue targets and associated budgets.
- Produce ROI-based business cases for proposed projects.
- Develop processes and tools to assist team in creating plans and forecasts.
- Manage global marketing and web analytics function.
- Advocates for the use of analytics and data in decision making processes across the company.
- Oversees reporting (scheduled and ad hoc, dashboards and reports, etc.) to provide visibility to business owners.
- Manages analysis to deliver insights to business owners.
- Drives testing efforts in collaboration with marketing, user experience, content, merchandising, and brand partners.
- Owns vendor relationships such as web analytics partner Omniture.
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Minimum of a college bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business, or Economics
- 5+ years of planning experience
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience preferred with 1+ years of direct-to-consumer
- 3+ years of web analytics experience preferred with Omniture experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills critical with advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Wolverine World Wide - 12 months ago