MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
This person will be part of the eCommerce Group and report to the eCommerce Director. This role, although primarily focused on MCPc custom development also requires collaboration with the Internal Systems team, Customer Service, and the Sales organization.
The eCommerce Analyst plays a critical part in the daily operations of the MCPconnect eCommerce Website. The goals and of duties this role are detailed below:
- Phone and email support of Customer and Sales team requests. This includes issue identification, issue resolution, and customer-focused follow up and communication.
- Daily application configuration including the addition of new customer sites, custom site constructions, customer data loads, catalog item additions, catalog item pricing updates, and catalog item removals
- Identify MCPconnect site functionality and eCommerce team processes requiring improvement
- Work with cross-functional teams to define, recommend, and plan the solutions
- Test, implement, and measure the impact of the change
- Participate in requirements analysis with current customers and prospects.
- Create functional business cases and design specifications for product enhancements to guide the technical development
- Create test plans and test case scenarios and conduct full system tests
- Participate as a functional eCommerce expert in corporate initiatives
- Customer-centric attitude and daily practice
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge and practices of proper email etiquette
- Strong phone communication skills
- Experience with procurement systems
- Basic SQL server and Access database skills, such as building queries, report generation, and database navigation.
- Microsoft Excel Advanced skill level
- Knowledge of IT and Supplies Distribution industry
- Bachelors Degree preferred
MCPc, Inc. - 14 months ago