1. E-Learning development
• Use authoring software to create interactive e-learning courses working from storyboards
• Create and/or incorporate graphic elements (illustrations, photos, diagrams, video, charts, text, vector graphics, etc.) that facilitate understanding of course content
• Design screen layout in accordance with client or L&D norms or standards
• Provide QA of courses (spelling, graphics, continuity, etc.) prior to publishing
• Publish courses in format(s) required by LMS or other course delivery systems
• Provide QA for courses in LMS testing and production (live) environment
2. Effective communication
• Support and maintain learning and communication systems including GEMS, Chameleon, SWU LMS, MyCareer, HR L&D Space, and other applications
• Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to resolve course content questions
• Coordinate QA of courses with LMS team, SMEs, and division reviewers
• Support division communication relative to e-learning (i.e. changes, new courses, etc.)
3. Effective use of systems
• Use Storyline, Lectora, or other e-learning authoring software to publish courses that function appropriately in company LMS
• Use graphics programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Flash, Camtasia, Snagit, etc.)
• Use Helpdesk to submit courses to LMS team for publication
• Use SWU for any necessary reports regarding e-learning
• Provide troubleshooting for any system issues reported by employees
• 0-1 year creation of digital or interactive media
Experience Preferred :
• 1 year programming (Flash or other digital media)
• or 1 year e-learning development
• and 1 year instructional design
Associate’s Degree in related field (digital media, graphic design, web design, interactive media) or equivalent experience
Education Preferred :
Bachelor’s Degree in related field (digital media, graphic design, web design, interactive media or instructional design with emphasis on distance learning or e-learning)
As the position is part-time, Sherwin-Williams is willing to hire students who are nearing completion of a degree program and offer co-op or intern credit through the degree-granting institution.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other consideration prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, PPG...