A leading source of information about risk, Verisk Analytics provides data, analytics, and decision-support services to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government, human resources, and risk management. Using advanced technologies to collect, analyze, develop, and deliver information, Verisk helps customers evaluate and manage risk. The company draws on vast expertise in actuarial science, insurance coverages, fire protection, fraud prevention, catastrophe and weather risk, predictive modeling, data management, economic forecasting, social and technological trends, and many other fields. To meet the needs of diverse clients, Verisk employs an experienced staff of business and technical specialists, analysts, and certified professionals. In the United States and around the world, Verisk Analytics helps customers protect people, property, and financial assets. For more information, please visit our website www.jobs-isofamily.icims.com .
We are actively looking for an innovative E-Learning Development Specialist. Someone with solid, successful experience designing, developing, and delivering high-caliber virtual training programs. We have a team of technical trainers looking to produce and continuously update a full curriculum of review and refresher courses, making them available on demand to our field survey staff of some 650 throughout the United States.
We seek a teammate with demonstrated ability to produce e-learning modules using recognized course authoring software. Someone to join us—full-time—and collaborate with us on a major divisional initiative. The person who joins us can expect to spend 85% of his/her time developing e-learning courses, with the balance of time spent working with website and LMS administrators.
- Partner with subject matter technical experts in designing and developing e-learning courses.
- Mentor subject matter technical experts, enabling them to design and develop e-learning courses.
- Partner with divisional website administrators to maintain and update divisional training website with accessible courses, supplementary learning resources, and links to additional technical resources.
- Manage related quiz and examination responsibilities—including monitoring of results—to ensure staff compliance with divisional CDP proficiency requirements.
- Work with corporate Learning Management System (LMS) administrator to oversee course and exam placement and availability on LMS and to monitor divisional performance against CDP targets.
- Consult with management team to foster continuing professional development of staff.
- 7-10 years of experience in corporate Learning and Development, including e-learning.
- 5 years of experience developing and delivering creative and innovative on-demand, interactive e-learning courses and examinations.
- 3-5 years of experience working with recognized e-learning course authoring software; preference for experience working with Articulate Studio and especially with Articulate StoryLine .
- 3-5 years of experience using Learning Management System (LMS) to offer e-learning courses and related proficiency examinations and to manage all related assessment, record keeping and reporting.
- 3-5 years of experience locating and procuring high-caliber images, film, audio recordings and other illustrative material; solid awareness of copyright laws and strict adherence to same.
Verisk Analytics - 2 years ago