Reporting to the E-Marketing Manager, this position carries out duties to maintain and develop the company’s websites and effectively promote them to achieve online sales goals, generate new customers, retain existing ones, and drive corporate branding across internet channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficient on Magento e-commerce platform – add/ remove and modify products, contents, and features
- Assist with the creation and analysis of website content using company’s Content Management System.
- Develop targeted e-mail campaigns, including optimized email design, database management, and tracking of email metrics, including opens, click-thru, CPC rates, online sales tracking, list management and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Produce content for social networking pages, including Facebook and Twitter to help generate traffic to company’s websites.
- Thorough understanding of SEO implementation including creating website content and graphics, keyword lists, and SEO and page tag copywriting.
- Assist with banner advertising, website directories, and partnership opportunities with other sites.
- Monitor competitive sites and best in breed to ensure competitive advantage.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in relevant field desired. Combination of education and experience may substitute. At least 2 years of e-marketing experience, including website page development, e-commerce, e-mail campaign development, and use of social media channels (such as Facebook and Twitter). At least 2 years reviewing and reporting key e-marketing metrics (email, SEO, SEA, CPC, conversion rates)
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures in English. Ability to effectively present information verbally and respond to questions.
Ability to analyze and reports on website and e-marketing statistics.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and make sound judgments.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in updating website using content management software and development and distribution of e-mail campaigns.
- Strong communication skills, including interpersonal, written, and oral.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles that do not exceed the permissible exposure limits. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
DCKAP - 15 months ago