Are you a passionate, numbers focused web marketing specialist?
We are seeking a driven, analytical person for a unique opportunity at Epson, driving direct to consumer sales on Epson.com. You'll be expected to own the planning and execution process for online promotions and site merchandising, and be responsible for working with our operations team to manage inventory. Be prepared to use data, along with a bit of your gut, to discover and share powerful insights with the larger team, tackle problems as they arise, and regularly report on performance.
Build Sales and Manage Promotions
1.Develop and maintain comprehensive E-store promotions schedule. Work with sales operations team to ensure communication of promotions and peserve harmony between E-Store and Epson's key channel players.
2.Provides regular analysis and reporting on promotional effectiveness and makes recommendations for future promotions.
3. Work with analytics/demand generation manager to implement direct marketing activities to drive sales through the website (e.g., catalogs, banner ads, key word buys, etc.)
4. Collaborates with E-Store Operations to ensure pricing and inventory accuracy and management for timely fulfillment of customer orders.
5. Collaborates with Product Management on value-added third-party accessories to increase sales and customer retention.
Customer Relationship Management
1. Collaborates on the development and implements the user contact strategy for building a loyal Epson consumer franchise.
2. Work closely with the CRM team to implement permission based email marketing programs for E-Store by defining campaign objectives and incentives, segmentation, creative development, ROI analysis and reporting, in conjunction with key marketing stakeholders.
1. Provides analysis and reporting on website operational statistics and makes recommendations for enhancements (e.g., number of page views, user behavior patterns, etc).
2. Merchandise and maintain all promotional web areas throughout the site (product pages, banner ads, etc.).
3. Contributes to the development and implementation of site merchandising plans to promote targeted products or programs.
4. Develop and maintain a promotional banner schedule, communicate the schedule to e-marketing management, work with agencies to design banners, and execute on schedule.
1. Operates within budgetary constraints.
2. Maintains written departmental standards and procedures
1. Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
Prefer sales operations or online merchandising experience
Must be highly detail orientated
Quantitative mindset and familiarity with web analytics
B.A. or B.S
Epson - 19 months ago