Working at a large third-party logistics and transportation management organization responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of Railroad Tariffs and Drayage Rates used by TPS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain fuel schedules for customers and vendors based on changes to the DOE.
- Coordinate the resolution of all rail draft discrepancies.
- Support field operations related to any rate issues.
- Maintain Rail Rates in the eRate database used by TPS.
- Maintain Dray Rates in the eRate database used by TPS.
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with computers and software programs such a MS products, Lotus Notes and AS400 would be a big plus as our office relies heavily on computers in day-to-day functions.
- This position also requires the individual to possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills. This individual must be a self-starter and have the ability to communicate and interface effectively with all levels of personnel, customers and vendors.
Hub Group provides the opportunity to participate in a variety of outstanding benefits. In addition to a business casual office atmosphere, the company offers the following benefit programs:
- 3 medical plans
- dental plan
- 401(k) plan
- long term disability insurance
- life/AD&D insurance
- vision insurance
- additional individual voluntary insurance plan
- flexible spending accounts
- scholarship award
- paid sick time/short term disability programs
- vacation pay
- holiday pay
Hub Group helps its clients by handling the hubbub of freight movement throughout North America. An intermodal marketing company, Hub Group...