Responsible for the planning, analysis, design and implementation of business applications or process improvements. Assignments include identifying, analyzing and developing new systems; assisting in guiding business system practices, working on complex company wide system integration projects. Normally this position requires subject domain knowledge in one or more areas of finance, manufacturing, service, purchasing, and sales/order processing or data warehouses.
- Business Systems Analyst for Oracle E-Business Suite with an emphasis on the iStore, Order Management and Advanced Pricing modules.
- Implement and educate ERP implementation best practices across the company.
- Work closely with Finance, Sales, and Marketing to gather requirements and identify most feasible solutions to implement. Provide guidance and support to other departmental staff.
- Fully understand and analyze business processes to be able to predict the impact of decisions or actions on the system and enterprise.
- Assist user community in developing their applications; gap analysis, configurations, translating business requirements into functional/technical design and preparing test plans and test scripts.
- Provide end user support and participate in development and implementation of all future enhancements and/or projects.
- Analyze, design/enhance, test and document interface specifications, training material.
- Work with DBA team to provide application support and trouble-shoot any issues related to Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oracle applications with significant experience in Oracle iStore, Order Management, and Advanced Pricing.
- At least three full cycle implementation experience in Oracle applications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex business processes and systems.
- Deep design and development expertise in Oracle e-Business Suite with successful track record implementing highly scalable worldwide systems in a dynamic global environment.
- Excellent business process skills.
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Oracle Applications 11i (Release 12 experience is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills.
- Participate as a member of a team-based environment. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to work successfully with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work closely with users, cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Must be able to travel occasionally within Europe, India, and United States.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
- 2 years ago - save job