Minimum/General Experience: Five (5) years experience in game design.
Functional Responsibility: Drive the production of engaging virtual environments for a variety of applications.
Required skills include:
• Must be fluent in current, top-tier game engine technology. Unreal Engine 3 experience is highly desirable.
• Work closely with customers to develop a compelling virtual environment that suits their needs
• Story development, including storyboarding and script writing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• 3D design skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• Must be able to lead a team of game and level designers
• Understands the importance of schedules and strives to meet deadlines
• Game deployment on Windows PC, Mac platform deployment a plus
Desired skills include:
• Gaming and game interface testing
• Simulation development experience
• Simulation interoperability experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in game design or development or related field from an accredited college or university. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Other requirements: Must be a US citizen and currently possess, or be qualified to obtain a US Secret Clearance.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
Gamasutra - 10 months ago