This position is located in Serra Mesa.
8-hour shift (on-call support weekdays and weekends
- Satisfactory completion of formal Neurodiagnostic training in an approved school and meet the requirements for registry ABRET
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a EEG/Neurodiagnostic Technologist in an Acute Care facility preferred
- NT Certification and current Healthcare Provider CPR required
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written required
Performs EEG exams on In-Patients, Out-Patients, NICU patients both general and continuous and Intro-Op EEG monitoring.
Sharp Memorial Hospital — the first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care and consists of 368 beds. Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology and is home to San Diego’s largest, most modern Emergency and Trauma Center.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Ability to spend 100 percent of time standing, walking, sitting, bending and reaching.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment background checks before starting work.
Sharp Healthcare - 18 months ago
The docs and the scalpels are sharp at Sharp Memorial Hospital. The flagship facility of Sharp HealthCare, the not-for-profit hospital...