Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for an EFT Specialist III – Wire & ACH.
This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to enhance the value of traditional banking by providing all back office support for ACH processing, incoming and outgoing wire transfers, and account analysis.
Primary Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs a variety of specialized duties related to the process and balancing of ACH files for Susquehanna Bank, Susquehanna Bancshares, and its affiliates.
- Provides a high level of customer service by posting changes to existing account analysis arrangements and billable activity reported by branches.
- Receives telephone calls to initiate wire transfers, perform call back verifications, and resolve problems through communication with other departments.
- Initiates domestic and international wire transfers and sets up wire transfer callers and drawdowns in the GFX system.
- Investigates and processes ACH transaction activity disputes for customers.
- Performs reconcilements for wire transfers processed through the GFX system, ACH files received from originators and transmitted to the ACH operator, and transactions maintained in the ACH warehouse.
- Ensures the correctness of customer statements, prints and mails statements, debits accounts for account analysis charges, and handles customer inquiries regarding analysis statements.
- Performs maintenance on analysis accounts for documents received from affiliates, branch offices, and Business Services Support.
- Communicates with affiliates, branches and internal business units regarding maintenance, statements, and account analysis issues.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
- High School diploma or equivalent. Principles of Banking or Introduction to Accounting coursework preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience working with ACH and wire transfers or in a related banking position.
- Thorough understanding of wire transfers, ACH, and account analysis.
- Display strong problem-solving skills and use analytical reasoning to resolve problems independently
- Ability to complete work assignments without close supervision and within established deadlines
- Strong computer knowledge, including MS Office, Jack Henry Silverlake, BankServ & GFX Wire Transfer System
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate recordkeeping skills
- The ability to function in a team-focused environment.
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 12 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. is a financial holding company that provides a range of retail and commercial banking, and financial services t...